Government announces logo competition for Ayushman Bharat program
The Indian Government has recently launched Ayushman Bharat program with two primary objectives (Health & Wellness Centres and National Health Protection Scheme) in the health sector. This has been declared the part of Budget 2018-2019. Today, the government announced a logo and tagline competition to spread awareness about the program to the general public.
Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has applauded the Ayushman Bharat programme, saying that “Ayushman Bharat will help 10 crore families in their medical need. This is the biggest ever government-sponsored health care programme in the world”. As part of the program, the government intends to provide health insurance coverage to a very large section of the Indian population.
Main Theme: Ayushman Bharat Program and the guiding principle will be ‘Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah, Sarve Santu Niramayah’. The competition is open to all Indian citizens only.
You are also supposed to provide an appropriate theme for the program. To highlight some of the key points in the scheme:
- The government aims to benefit approximate 10Cr families or around 40% of the population. This makes Ayushman Bharat program as world’s largest government-funded health care program.
- Every family will receive a benefit coverage up to Rs. 5Lac per year under National Health Protection Scheme.
- The government has also planned to establish wellness centers to provide benefits under Ayushman Bharat programme. These centers will be providing free medicines and consultation to the beneficiaries.
You can go through the main objectives of the program or key points for Ayushman Bharat program.
The last date of the submission has been decided as 18th March 2018
A logo design for Ayushman Bharat scheme can be submitted in following 3 ways –
- Digital Logo
- Scan a copy or print
- Handmade Submission
Submission has to be made in A4 size only.
FIRST Prize reward announced for Rs.25000/-.
One SECOND Prize reward for Rs.10,000/-.
Both prizes are expected to be given by Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi.
Terms and Conditions
- The first condition of the competition is that its open to the Indian citizens only.
- Ministry of Health will have copyrights over the winning entries. The winners will not be able to express their rights over it after accepting the prize money. The ministry can use the winning entries in any way appropriately.
- Multiple submissions from the same person are not allowed.
- The participant should be the original creator of the submission.
- Copyright violation will lead to rejection.
- The entries must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Acceptable language for the tagline is either English or Hindi Languages.
- Entries are expected to be submitted to the creative corner section of www.mygov.in.
- Entries submitted in any other way will not be entertained
- Please submit original entries only without violating the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Entries without profile and all the attributions will not be accepted. Please ensure that your profile has been completed before submitting your entry.
- For all terms and condition, please follow – Terms and Conditions, Technical Parameters and Evaluation Criteria