Ayush Net 2018 | Registration, Eligibility and Exam – Everything you need to know
UGC recognizes the AYUSH Net 2018 exam for the selection of Ph.D. candidates in AYUSH subjects. They AYUSH ministry has suggested all the universities to consider the results of AYUSH Net 2018 to consider the candidate in their Ph.D. programmes by exempting them from their own internal admission procedure. In this article, we are listing down all the important points to consider before applying for Ayush National Eligibility Test (AYUSH NET 2018) exam, along with the details for applying, exam pattern and important dates to remember.
Fast facts regarding Ayush Net 2018
- This year’s Ayush Net 2018 exam is being conducted by the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS). Other governing councils for AYUSH streams are –
- Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM)
- Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)
- Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS)
- Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy (CCRYN)
- AYUSH National Eligibility Test or AYUSH Net 2018 will be conducted on 13-Nov-2018 to select candidates for the Ph.D. fellowship (SRF) programme in different streams i.e. Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy ie. AYUSH.
- Candidates successful in the AYUSH Net 2018 exam and getting admission into a university will only be considered for the award of Ph.D. fellowship (SRF).
Important Dates for Ayush Net 2018
if you are planning to apply for the exam then follow below date schedule. Please note that application submitted once the last date is over will not be considered and candidates may miss the opportunity to apply for the fellowship for the current academic year.
Fees for Ayush Net 2018 exam
Candidates will require to pay fees for AYUSH Net exam via SBI collect system.
Application Process for Ayush Net 2018
Please read the eligibility criteria carefully. If you fulfill all educational and age requirement then you can apply for research fellowship (SRF) in the AYUSH stream of your choice. Here are the links to apply online –
Please do not send any hard copy of the form or any documents to the office of CCRAs.
Here are the steps to follow –
- Step-I: Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. We will send you Login Id and password through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
- Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
- Step-III: The payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through Online mode via Debit card,
Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India
Eligibility for Ayush Net 2018 exam
Please read below requirements carefully and be aware of educational and age limit criteria before applying for the exam or submitting the fees. Also, note that fees, once submitted, will not be returned in any condition.
- SRF would be awarded after qualifying the AYUSH National Eligibility Test (AYUSH NET 2018).
- Candidates should have completed post-graduation (MD/MS) in one of the AYUSH streams.
- There’s an exception made for Yoga and Naturopathy to allow either PG[MD(Y/N)] or BNYS graduate. The candidate should also have 5 years experience.
- Final year PG candidates can also apply for AYUSH Net exam, given that they are able to get the Post Graduate degree by 31-Dec-2018.
Candidate should be less than 32 years old by 1-Jan-2019 to apply for Ayush Net 2018 SRF. There is an exemption of 5 years in the age limit for the candidates from reserved categories.
Format for AYUSH NET 2018 exam
AYUSH NET 2018 exam will be held in 2 different sections –
- Test – 1 : Aptitude Section
- Test – 2 : Subject wise Section (one of the AYUSH subjects – Ayurved, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy)
First part will test the aptitude of candidates. It is a common test comprising of 30 questions related to Research and General Science. This test is mandatory for all.
The second part is a subject-specific test and will test the candidate’s knowledge on the specific stream he has chosen.
- Both the papers will be in English language only and in MCQ format.
- All the questions in both parts of the exam are mandatory and correct answer will fetch you 1 mark each.
- There’s provision of minus marking as well where each wrong answer will deduct 0.25 marks.
Here is the list of exam centers for AYUSH Net 2018 exam across India. Please apply in the online application form on for nearest center to you.
- Delhi NCR
Dear candidates, hopefully, this article will help you with your queries regarding the AYUSH Net 2018 exam. Please comment below and let us know if you have more queries. We will keep on updating this document with more details in coming days.