HPPSC | Ayurvedic Medical Officer vacancy 2018 | Eligibility, Registration
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has published a recruitment notification (11/2018) on 23/10/2018 for recruitment of Ayurvedic Medical Officer. We have listed down complete information about HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment online application form 2018. You will get here complete detail about HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Ayurvedic Medical Officer
Ayurvedic Medical Officers in the Department of Ayurveda, Himachal Pradesh Government
Dates to Remember
|Start Date for Apply Online||23/10/2018|
|LAst Date for Apply Online||12/11/2018|
Candidate should be less than 45 years old.
- Degree in Ayurveda with five years duration from a recognised University / Board which is recognised by the Central/ State Government / CCIM.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship wherever required by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the state.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit their application online through the ‘One Time Registration System’ (OTRS) using the URL – www.hppsconline.in/RPS/Home.aspx
Please note that the URL will be active till 12th Nov 2018, 11:59 IST and you’ll need to submit your application before that.
Candidates are also advised to register through the ‘One Time Registration System’ (OTRS) at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
Here’s the fee structure for HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer vacancy 2018. Fees can be paid online by debit/Credit card of any bank as well.
|S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P.||100/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of H.P.||No Fee|
Successful candidates will be entitled to contractual emoluments of Rs. 19125 per month.
Screening Test and Final Selection
- Selection process will include a Screening Test of objective type questions, Personality Test (Objective and/or Subjective) followed by interview.
- Screening test is primarily meant for screening purpose only, Personality test will make for more weight-age than screening test for final selection of the candidate. i.e. in case of equal score in final rounds, person having more marks in personality test will be given priority over the person having less score.
- The screening test will consist of objective type questions and only 1 option is to be selected out of 4 options. IF more than one options are selected then it will be assumed wrong and negative marking as below will be applied.
- Negative Marking – for each correct answer +1, for each wrong answer -.25, for leaving the question there will be no penalty.
For more details you can use following as provided in HPPSC website –
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Nigam Vihar, Shimla,H.P. – 171002 (INDIA)
0177 – 2629739, 2624313 Fax:- 0177 – 2623786
Toll Free No.- 1800-180-8004
(Any working day between 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM)
We hope that information provided above will be helpful for you while applying for the HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancy 2018. We will keep adding more details here. If you have any query then please comment on box below and we’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.